*Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is "Computation Time"?
Computing solutions for a Grasshopper files takes time. The more complex a model is, the more computation time is required. Choose the right type of plan depending on your computation time requirements. We have more information here.
2. What is "Computation Priority"?
Free, Designer and Business plans are part of a shared system. Before a computation process can start in our servers, a computation request is queued. Accounts with higher computation priority get access to servers quicker, thus ensuring a faster response time. Enterprise plans have private systems so they do not share performance nor server availability with other users.
3. What are "Credits"?
1 credit = 1 session or 1 export or 10 compute requests via our desktop client
- Session: every time an embedded configurator is started on a whitelisted website.
- Export: every time the configurator exports any type of file (pdf, stl, dxf, etc.)
- Compute request: every time an API call is sent via our desktop client.
Each session has a duration of up to 10 minutes. If the session exceeds 10 minutes, another credit is deducted for every 10 more minutes of usage. If a configurator is left unattended, we only count the first 10 minutes as one session until the user comes back and starts using the configurator again.
4. How can I track my credits?
All paid plans include access to an Analytics Dashboard that allows to monitor daily, weekly and monthly credit consumption.
5. Can I purchase more credits?
Yes. Additional credit add-ons can be purchased depending on the type of the paid plan selected. For more information, please contact sales.
6. Can I increase my available computation time?
Yes. We offer different types of plans depending on the amount of computation required by your Grasshopper models. For more information, please contact sales.