Join the ShapeDiver Team
ShapeDiver is a startup in the mass customization industry founded in 2015 in Vienna, Austria. We offer a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that helps vendors add stunning 3D visualizations to their product configurators. Because the underlying 3D models are fully parametric, the 3D view stays up to date with the customers wishes at all times.
It is our vision to enable companies of all sizes to seize the full potential of modern production methods like 3D-printing and computer aided manufacturing (CAM). This helps them provide more value to their customers by delivering bespoke products which fit their taste and requirements.
We are looking for engaged, friendly and open-minded people to join our team in Vienna. Because we are a young startup in which everyone covers many different responsibilities, it is essential to us that everyone we work with is able to manage their time well, has a solution oriented approach to their work and is comfortable giving and receiving qualitative feedback.
Project & Customer Support Engineer
Our customers, which include small startups as well as multi-billion dollar enterprises, use ShapeDiver’s tools to build configurator applications like this.
As a Project & Customer Support Engineer you are our client’s first point of contact for all technical questions regarding:
- their use of our web app to upload and manage their 3D models,
- the integration of our viewer into their website, shop or application, and
- their use of our API to control the viewer’s behaviour.
In addition, you will code some applications yourself if we are contracted to do so or examples are needed for documentation purposes.
At the moment, these tasks are being handled by our founding team and you will be brought up to speed by shadowing us for quite some time before you can gradually take over communications with our clients.
During this phase, you will learn everything there is to know about using our tools and the different languages and frameworks we use. Therefore we view this as an entry level position which doesn’t require any specific development experience.
But since the position carries a lot of responsibilities and your performance will reflect on how our customers view ShapeDiver, you will need to demonstrate:
- fluent english skills,
- technical interest and a quick grasp of new concepts,
- courteous and patient demeanor towards the team and clients.
- coding experience,
- CAD modelling experience,
- previous work in customer service positions.
- A dynamic startup environment with a friendly, growing and very international team.
- Direct collaboration with and mentoring from the founders.
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Modern shared office with its own gym, table tennis, a basketball court and a beautiful view over Vienna.
If all of this sounds appealing, we’d be happy to hear from you at: